London’s culinary revolution makes landfall stateside care of The Dandelion, a sophisticated homage to the British pub serving updated seasonal takes on U.K. cuisine.
Just steps from Philadelphia’s bustling Rittenhouse Square, this inviting bilevel restaurant features a whirlwind of idiosyncratic seating areas, bars, hallways, rooms and nooks, each impeccably fashioned to carry its own personality. Whether you’re relaxing with a rare cask ale by the brick fireplace, taking afternoon tea in the Victorian-style dining room or enjoying our famous burger in the ruff-and-tumble “Dog Room,” there’s space for everyone. The menu, featuring beloved classics like Welsh rarebit, fish and chips, shepherd’s pie and a U.K. cheese board, also features plenty of unexpected surprises. Made-from-scratch puddings and hearty family-style roasts served every Sunday round out one of Philly’s most tantalizing dining destinations.
• Available for Lunch, Brunch, Afternoon Tea and Dinner
• Cask Beer & Craft Cocktails
• Seating for up to 25 guests in the Main Dining Room.
• Seating for up to 22 guests in Private Dining Room, Inglenook
• Seating for up to 25 guests or 35 standing in Private Dining Room, Dog Bar
• Seating for up to 45 guests in Private Dining Room, Big Room
• Seating for up to 70 guests in combined Private Dining Rooms, Big Room and Dog Bar
Keep up with the latest events and news!
Click here to join our mailing list.